The process of formatting financial data from Zuora to fit the required format of your general ledger can be time consuming and error-prone. The Configurable Summary Level General Ledger Interface app (hereafter referred to as GL Interface) from Zuora offers you an automated solution to this problem.
This app exports summary-level data from Zuora in the format that you specify to files based on a schedule or as needed. The files can be downloaded or uploaded to an SFTP server for further processing.
If you are using NetSuite, you can configure the app to automatically push data to your General Ledger system based on a schedule or as required.
- One-time mapping of Zuora Journal Entry headers to your general ledger for file upload
- Perform summary runs on demand
- Stay on top of key events in the application's execution cycle with automated notifications
- Rest assured that the interface will pick up and transfer any transactions in a prior period
- Install the GL Interface
- Describes how to install the Configurable Summary Level GL Interface app.
- Configure the GL Interface
- Describes how to configure the settings for the GL Interface app.
- GL Interface troubleshooting guide
- Common errors, possible causes, and solutions for GL Interface.
- Using the GL Interface
- Describes how to create a schedule for summary runs, perform an ad-hoc summary run, and view or download GL records in a summary run.