This page is no longer maintained. Please visit Zuora Release Notes for the latest release notes.
October 14, 2021
The following enhancements are now available in the Configurable Tax apps.
- A new Document Number column has been added to the logging page under the Testing tab. You can enable this column as a search field when troubleshooting issues.
accountNamehave been added to the Context Object as two new standard fields. You can include those fields when configuring tax app templates.
- A taxVoid template has been added to the Vertex Tax Connector app. You need to provide this template if you want to delete an invoice and its tax record from Vertex's system in the case of a failed payment.
May 14, 2021
The configurable Tax app now supports the "scope" parameter in OAuth 2.0 authentication. Some tax vendors require that you specify the scope parameter when authenticating via OAuth 2.0.
To configure the scope parameter, click the Engine Settings tab in the configurable Tax app, then edit your tax engine and click the System Configuration tab. You can specify Scope if Authentication Type is set to OAuth 2.0.
To determine the appropriate value of Scope, contact your tax vendor.
For more information about the configurable Tax app, see Configurable Tax app.
August 6, 2020
We have improved the cookie management logic for Zuora environments to address the bad-request errors that customers may experience when accessing Marketplace, Collect, and Workflow in Zuora. Previously, customers need to clear their cookies manually to work around the issue. With the improved logic, the issue is now fixed.
For the fix to work, you need to manually clear the cookies for your tenant environment for the last time.
If you use Chrome, please take the steps below to clear the cookies for your Zuora environments.
- Open the Zuora tenant page.
- Start the Chrome DevTool by right-clicking anywhere and selecting Inspect.
- Navigate to Application > Clear storage.
- Ensure Cookies is selected, and click Clear site data.
If you use other browsers, take appropriate steps to remove cookies for *.zuora.com, or remove cookies for all websites.
January 23, 2020
New features and enhancements are now available in the Tax app.
- The Request Settings tab has been renamed to Engine Settings. Specific engine settings have now been split into three tabs.
- The Skip Taxation on External Failure option has been added to the engine settings. When this option is selected, taxation will be skipped for external failures like networking or response errors from the vendor side.
- The layout of UI elements in the Template Configuration tab has been slightly changed. There are no functional changes.
- For new Tax app instances, you have to use Zuora OAuth tokens to log in instead of using the basic authentication credentials.
- Vertex Tax Connector now supports any number of Vertex flexible fields. To use Vertex flexible fields, you need to define custom fields in your Zuora tenant. For details, see Define custom fields for Vertex flexible fields.
For details about the UI changes, see Configure Tax App.
November 20, 2019
Marketplace apps are now available in the Enhanced Production Copy Environment (ePCE) of Zuora. You can access Marketplace apps in the Enhanced Production Copy Environment the same way as in the Sandbox and Production environments.
The Enhanced Production Copy Environment supports features and products that are not available in the Production Copy Environment (PCE). The Enhanced Production Environment is still in Limited Availability. For the supported features and products in ePCE, as well as how to get access to it, refer to Zuora Testing Environments.
June 6, 2019
A new version of Zuora Connector for NetSuite has been released. This release includes extensive UI changes to improve user experience and align with Zuora branding.
Users are now required to follow the intended configuration flow and cannot select other pages until the initial configuration has been submitted.
Users no longer have to submit their own account IDs as the first step of the configuration. This process is now entirely automated.
The Scheduler page is no longer a required page for configuring settings.
The About pop-up window has been removed. The information is now displayed on the instance’s landing page.
Refresh Sync has been renamed to Update Logs.
The navigation menu now properly highlights the active page.