All standard reports will be consolidated and available at the parent/root org level.
To create a roll-up report
- Navigate to the Org Switcher on the right-hand top of the screen.
- Select all the org units that you wish to include in the roll-up report.
- On the left navigation go to Reporting > Reporting
- Click Create New Report
- Follow the steps mentioned in Create a Summary Report to select a data source and customize the report.
The report preview will display the individual org units selected for the roll-up along with the cumulative value.
The gif below demonstrates an example of creating a rollup for an invoice data source:
- The user first uses the org switcher to select the Org Units to be included in the roll-up report creation.
- Navigates to the Reporting screen to Create a New Report.
- Selects the data source (Invoice in our example). You can also customize the view of your report here.
- On running the report, you can see that the Organizations included in the report are the ones the user selected in Step 1.