Zuora Multi-Org supports the following platform capabilities:
Audit logging organizational changes
This article describes how you can audit log all changes to the organization object for review, in a multi-org enabled environment. For information, see Data Query.
TenantHub supports the audit trail for organization hierarchy management in Zuora Multi-org.
Anytime a new organization (org unit) is added to the org hierarchy in Zuora or any other change is made to the organizational hierarchy, the audit trail logs and displays all those changes made to the structure in the Tenanthub.
The audit trail report is generated as follows:
- All changes to the organization object are logged and available for audit review via the
auditobjectchangeeventobject available via Data Query.
- The audit results will be available live and can also be downloaded into a .csv file.
In the following example, we will try to retrieve the record for changes made to an org unit:
Ensure that audit logging is enabled for your tenant and you have permission to access audit logs.
- Navigate to the Platform > Data Query section in the left navigation bar
- Write the following data query to retrieve the organization details of the recently updated org unit:
WHERE Namespace = 'Tenanthub'
The audit logs will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
Executing a platform workflow
Zuora Multi-Org supports the following workflow capabilities:
To set up a workflow, you must either be a Platform Administrator or assigned a Platform role that contains at least the Workflow Manage Access permission. Follow Manage access permissions for Workflow to view your current Platform Role. If you need higher Workflow access, contact an administrator of your tenant for help.
- A user with the appropriate permissions can create a workflow for your Multi-Org tenant.
- The created workflow will be visible only to the org unit it is created in. If the workflow is created at a parent node or a branch node, it will be visible to all the org units succeeding it.
- A workflow will be executable only in the context of the org unit it is created in. This does not apply to the workflows that are already existing in your tenant at the global or parent level. It applies only progressively to any new workflows that have been created once Multi-Org is enabled on your tenant.
Central Sandbox Refresh
Zuora Multi-Org supports Central Sandbox refresh and similar to the existing capability, the Org Hierarchy is copied over with all associated Org Unit properties from the source to the target tenant. For more information on Central Sandbox Refresh, see Getting Started with Zuora Central Sandbox.