This guide walks you through Zephr's comprehensive functionalities.
Use the following tutorials to get to learn how to use Zephr quickly:
- Quickstart tutorial: An end-to-end example takes you from setting up your site through setting up user journeys for each user type to publishing a feature on your site.
- Customer Journey Examples: Step-by-step tutorials covering common use cases.
- Go-Live Guide: Required tasks to enable your Zephr console to go live.
You may also find the following topics helpful:
Zephr Modules and Settings
Refer to the following list if you are looking for documents on specific functionality or settings:
- Use the following Zephr Modules to manage major functionalities:
- Products: Where you transform the content of your site using our Rules Builder, and create registration and payment forms to help monetise your content.
- Delivery: For our CDN users, this is where you configure your sites and site groups to determine which sites run through the Zephr CDN.
- Identity: Where you find everything about your registered users and set the user attributes you’ll store against them.
- B2B: Where you can whitelist specific IP addresses to enable access across your business, set up Companies & Accounts for your clients purchasing bulk subscriptions, and create Trusted Referrers.
- Along with the Zephr Modules, you can configure your Zephr console from the following setting sections:
- Settings: Your area to configure your Zephr setup, including sections for Bucket Tests, Email Templates, Payment Providers, Content APIs, Webhooks, Plugins, JWT tokens, Web Analytics and more.
- Admin User Settings: This shows you who you’re logged in as and lets you create new Admin Users, Roles, and API key pairs.
- Quickstart Tutorial
- No image available
- Provides an end-to-end example that takes you from setting up your site through setting up user journeys for each user type to publishing a feature on your site.
- Customer Journey Examples
- No image available
- Provides a list of customer journey examples walking through typical use cases in detail.