You can delete any version of your feature, whatever the current status.
To delete a version of a feature, complete the following steps:
- Select Product from the main menu
- Select Features from the menu options
The Features screen displays.
- Select the three dots at the end of the row for the feature from which you want to delete a version
- Select View
The Versions screen displays.
Note: You can also select the feature name from the Title column to access the list of feature versions.
- Select the three dots at the end of the row for the feature version you want to delete
- Select Delete
A confirmation dialog box displays.
- Select the Yes! Delete Version x button to delete the feature version. Selecting the Cancel button closes the dialog box without deleting the version
Note: The version is removed and cannot be reinstated.
For further information on deleting a feature and all its versions, see the Delete a Feature topic.