You can grant or revoke a product for a user.
To grant or revoke a product, complete the following steps:
- Select Identity from the main menu
- Select Users from the menu options
- Select the user from the list, or use the filter to find the user. For further information on using the filter, see the Search or Filter the User List topic
The User Details screen displays.
- Select the Product Purchases button
The User Grants screen displays.
- Select the Grant a Product button
- Select the product that you want to grant to the user from the Select a Product drop-down menu
Note: The options in this menu are the products that you have defined. For further information on defining products, see Creating and Managing Zephr Products.
- If you want to set an expiry date, select the Set Expiry Date checkbox
The following radio buttons display:
- 1 Day
- 7 Days
- 30 Days
- 3 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Year
- Custom Range
- Select the radio button for the period for which you want to grant the product
If you selected the Custom Range radio button, you must define the start and end dates and times for the grant period. To do this, complete the following steps:
- Enter a start date in the From text box, or select the calendar icon to select the date from the calendar
- Select the hour to start on the specified date from the Hour drop-down menu
- Select the minute to start on the specified date from the Minute drop-down menu
- Enter an end date in the To text box, or select the calendar icon to select a date from the calendar
- Select the hour to end on the specified date from the Hour drop-down menu
- Select the minute to end on the specified date from the Minute drop-down menu
- Select the Grant Product button to save your changes and return to the User Grants screen. Selecting the Cancel button displays the User Grants screen without saving your changes
The grant is listed in the User Grants screen. You can view the details of the grant by selecting the product name. To dismiss the grant details dialog box, select the Done button.
To revoke a grant, complete the following steps:
- Select the three dots at the end of the row for the grant you want to delete
- Select Revoke Product
A confirmation dialog box displays.
- Select the Revoke button to revoke the product grant. Selecting the Cancel button closes the dialog box without revoking the grant