You can manage multiple subscriptions with a single set of product grants. This can be useful, for example, when selling multiple subscriptions to a single company.
To view your companies and accounts, select B2B from the main menu, then select Companies & Accounts. Any accounts that you have already set up are listed.
You can search for an account by entering the name in the Search account by name text box.
In the Companies & Accounts screen, you can do the following:
- Add an account
When setting up the account, you can define the following:
- The name of the company and account, the maximum number of seats, and whether the account can be oversubscribed; if oversubscription is allowed, you can also decide whether to receive an email alert on oversubscription. For further information on setting these details, see the Account Details topic
- The tags and IP addresses that can be used to group your B2B accounts. For further information on defining the tags and/or IP addresses that identify an account, see the Premises Options topic
- The methods that can be used to register with the account. The available methods include a registration code, whitelisted IP addresses, email domains, and manually adding users from the identity store. For further information on setting these details, see the Membership Options topic
Note: If you have the company account redirect feature enabled for your site, and an end user completes a login or registration form, or a frictionless checkout form, Zephr checks the membership options. The company account redirect feature then does the following:
- If the email domain matches one defined in the membership options, and there is a login and/or registration page associated with the account, the end user is redirected to that page
- If the email domain matches more than one company account, the user is not redirected
- If you have defined multiple login and/or registration pages for the account, the end user is redirected to one of these pages at random. This is only applicable if you have defined multiple pages outside the Admin Console, as you cannot define multiple login or registration pages in Zephr
When the end user completes the login or registration on the page, they are returned to the article they were reading before completing the login, registration, or frictionless checkout form.
For further information on login and registration forms, see the Login, Registration and Forgot Password Forms topic. See the Frictionless Checkout Form topic for further information on frictionless checkout forms. If the company account redirect feature is not enabled on your site, but you would like to use it, contact support.
- The user acting as Account Manager. For further information on defining a user as Account Manager, see the Membership Options topic
- Products to grant to members of the account, and the period for which to grant them. For further information on setting these details, see the Product Grants topic
- The logo to use on account-branded pages, and whether to allow sign-in using OpenID Connect. For further information on setting these details, see the Account Branded Pages topic.
- Edit an account
- Delete an account