To help you with some common use scenarios when using your site with the Zephr CDN, we provide the following examples:
- Incremental data capture – This example shows how you can exchange free content views for further information from your users.
- Custom variables in custom component blocks – This example shows how you can use custom component blocks containing custom variables to display a footer that tells the user how many free content views they have remaining.
- Display a message on successful registration – This example shows you how to display a message when an end user has successfully registered.
- Allow end users to share their subscription to a product – This example shows how you can allow your end users to share a subscription to a product with other people.
- Manage Session and Device Limits – This example shows how to manage session limits for your end users at different levels and allows end users to self-manage their sessions and devices.
- Create a payment form
- Simplify User Journeys with Sub Rules
There are more examples throughout the documentation that you can use to explore Zephr’s functionality, including the following:
- An example implementation when integrating Zephr in your technology stack
- How to use Zephr functionality through third-party CDNs
- Configuring basic and advanced trials
- How to use split tests
Before going live with your site, make sure that you read the Go-Live Guide section.