Set Session Limit For Users
You can override the global session limit for individual users.
To set a session limit for a specific user, complete the following steps:
- Select Identity from the main menu
- Select Users from the menu options
- Select the user from the list, or use the filter to find the user; For further information on using the filter, see the Search or Filter the User List topic
The User Details screen displays.
- Select the Restrict Account Sharing button
The Restrict Account Sharing screen displays.
- Select the maximum number of concurrent sessions this user can have from the Select a number of sessions drop-down menu
- Select the Done button to return to the User Details screen
- Click Save at the bottom of the User Details screen