Define your products and payments
You define the products and their associated payment options that are displayed to your end user in the products and payments section.
To define the products and associated payment plans, complete the following steps:
- Select the Products & Payment Plans button.
By default, the Title text box is pre-filled with Plan Select. This is displayed on the progress bar. You can edit the text if required.
- Select the Add a Payment Option button from the Payment Options section. The Add a Payment Option dialog box displays, as illustrated below:
To complete the Add a Payment Option dialog box, complete the following steps:
- Select the plan you want to use from the Select a plan drop-down menuIf you have several products set up, you can select plans for each product. The available plans are listed under each product.
- If you want to add the Recommended tag to the option, select the Highlight Plan toggle. For example if you offer a monthly plan at a cost of $10 each month and an annual plan at a cost of $100 each year, you could recommend the annual option as it offers the best value.
- Enter the description of the plan as you want it to appear on your site in the Description text box. You can add images in the description by clicking the Image icon in the editor bar. Note: If you want to format the text, for example to include a heading or a list, use the formatting bar at the top of the text box.
- Edit the Select Plan Button text. Optionally, you can enter a small copy message that will be displayed under the select plan button.
- Edit Plan Label Text.
- Select the Add button to save your changes and return to the Products & Payment Plans screen. Selecting the Cancel button displays the Products & Payment Plans screen without saving any changes. The payment option is listed in the Payment Options section.
- To show a link that allows registered users to log in, select the Show Login Link toggle. The text as it displays on your site, and fields to change this text display.
You can change the displayed text by editing the Already Registered Text and Login Link Text text boxes. The example text updates as you edit the text boxes.
You can change the URL for the login link by editing the Login URL text box.
- Select the Done button to return to the Add Payment Form screen.
When you publish your feature, the payment options display in your site in a similar way to the following: