Customise outcomes based on session count
You can use the Session Count decision node to set up different outcomes based on the concurrent session count of the registered user.
The Session Count node can help encourage device management, or send targeted upsell messaging to end users who are about to reach their maximum number of active sessions.
To set up a Session Count node, take the following steps:
- Navigate to the configuration page of the feature you want to edit.
- In Rules Builder, depending on your need, select either the Registered or Customer user type.
- Click Session, and then drag the Session Count node to the canvas.
- In the window that pops up, select the maximum session limit for the feature.
- To specify a remaining count at which you want to create an outcome, click Add A Remaining Session under Number of Sessions Remaining, and then select the count. Repeat this step to add the remaining counts as needed.
- Click Save.
- Configure outcomes for each branch.
- Save and publish the feature.
After the configuration takes effect, the end user will be displayed with the specified outcomes when the remaining session counts are hit, or when the limit is exceeded.