Set Global Session Limit
For Registered Users, you can limit account sharing and the number of active sessions allowed for an account at the global level. This will be used for all users who do not fall into a Company Account with specific session limits, and who do not have an individual limit set for them.
To set up the global session limit, take the following steps:
- Navigate to Identity > Settings
- On the Settings screen, locate the Restrict Account Sharing section
- Check Set global session limit
- Select the number of session limit in Set the default number of sessions for all users
- Select what will happen if the session limit is exceeded in When session limit exceeded. Available options are Delete oldest sessions and Prevent login over session limit. For more information about the two options, see Restrict Account Sharing.