Go Live Checklist
Before going live, check that you have done the following:
- Whitelist Zephr IPs
Contact Support for an up-to-date list of Zephr IPs.
- If required, brand or amend all email templates
For further information on email templates, see the Email Templates section.
- Update and verify the From Address used by your email templates
For further information on updating and verifying the From Address, see the Email Templates topic.
- Select your main URL as the Preferred Live environment
For further information on setting your preferred environments, see the Set Preferred Environments topic.
- Configure your identity settings
For further information on the available identity settings, see the following topics:
- Carry out end-to-end tests of all feature and/or redirect rules, and user journey flows
- Test the configuration of your data layer and any webhooks
For further information on the data layer, see the Data Layer section.
For further information on webhooks, see the Webhooks section.
- Trial some sample APIs
For further information on the Zephr Admin and Public APIs, see the Zephr API Documentation in Zuora API Reference.
- Familiarise yourself with the concepts and use of the Admin Console in this documentation