You can filter the view of analytics data using a date range.
When a filter is applied, the same date range is applied to your export data. For further information on exporting data, see the Export the Data section.
To filter the view, complete the following steps:
- Select Products from the main menu
- Select Features from the menu options
- Select the feature for which you want to view analytics data
- Select the version of the feature you require
- Scroll down to the Rules Builder section
- Select the Analytics button, as illustrated below:
- Select the data filter, which is located in the top right of the canvas
The Filter analytics by date dialog box displays, as illustrated below:
- Enter the date on which to start filtering the data in the From text box. Alternatively, select the calendar icon and select a date from the calendar
Note: You cannot start filtering on a date that occurred before the version was created.
- Enter the date on which you want to stop filtering the data in the To text box. Alternatively, select the calendar icon and select a date from the calendar
- Select the Apply button to apply the filter on your rules canvas. Selecting the Cancel button closes the dialog box without applying a filter
To reset the filter, select the reset icon to the right of the To text box.