The Billing Schedule feature is in the Early Adopter phase. We are actively soliciting feedback from a small set of early adopters before releasing it as generally available. To manage and access features from the self-service interface, see Manage Features.
If an invoice schedule in Pending status is no longer needed, you can delete it.
To delete an invoice schedule through the REST API, use the Delete an invoice schedule operation.
To delete an invoice schedule through the Zuora UI, perform the following steps:
- In the left navigation section, navigate to Customers > Orders.
- On the Orders page, click the number of the order associated with the invoice schedule that you want to view information about.
- On the order details page, click the number of the invoice schedule that you want to delete in the basic information section.
- On the invoice schedule details page, click Delete in the upper right.
- In the displayed Confirmation dialog, click Yes to confirm invoice schedule deletion.
The corresponding invoice schedule is deleted.