Reverse past Invoice Item Adjustments
You can reverse a previously made invoice item adjustment by creating another adjustment that counters the effect of the previous adjustment, even in a closed accounting period.
This feature is only available if you have the Enable Counter Item and Credit Balance Adjustments feature enabled. The Enable Counter Item and Credit Balance Adjustments feature is in Limited Availability. If you want to have access to the feature, submit a request at Zuora Global Support.
Perform the following steps to change invoice item adjustments in a closed accounting period.
- Navigate to Billing > Invoices.
- Click the invoice for which you want to reverse an adjustment. The invoice detail page opens.
- Click more > Adjust Invoice Items. In the Invoice Details section, you can see all the adjustments you have made and the new adjustment amount.
- Enter the amount you want to offset as either net credit or net charge. If you enter an amount in the Credit field, the Charge field will be grayed out.
- Click adjust invoice item.