The Invoice Settlement feature is generally available as of Zuora Billing Release 296 (March 2021). This feature includes Unapplied Payments, Credit and Debit Memos, and Invoice Item Settlement. If you want to have access to the feature, see Invoice Settlement Enablement and Checklist Guide for more information. After Invoice Settlement is enabled, the Invoice Item Adjustment feature will be deprecated for your tenant.
You can edit payments from the Zuora UI and REST API.
To edit a payment from the REST API, see PUT Update Payment for more information.
To edit a payment from the Zuora UI:
- Navigate to Payments > Payments in the navigation section.
- On the Payments page, click the payment number that you want to edit.
- On the payment detail page:
- To edit the basic information, click more > Edit Basic Information. Click save changes.
- To edit finance information, click more > Edit Finance Information. Click save.