The Invoice Settlement feature is generally available as of Zuora Billing Release 296 (March 2021). This feature includes Unapplied Payments, Credit and Debit Memos, and Invoice Item Settlement. If you want to have access to the feature, see Invoice Settlement Enablement and Checklist Guide for more information. After Invoice Settlement is enabled, the Invoice Item Adjustment feature will be deprecated for your tenant.
You can upload your custom billing document (invoice, credit memo, and debit memo) template to Zuora.
To upload a billing document template, complete the following steps:
- Click your username at the top right corner and click Billing > Manage Billing Document Configuration.
- In the Manage Invoice, Credit/Debit Memo Templates tab, click Add new template.
- In the Name field, specify a name for the new template.
- From the Template Type list, select a template type.
- Click Choose File to select your template file.
- (Optional): Select the Do not display zero value invoice line items check box.
- Click save.