Enable CPQ and Invoice Settlement integration without Orders
The Invoice Settlement feature is generally available as of Zuora Billing Release 296 (March 2021). This feature includes Unapplied Payments, Credit and Debit Memos, and Invoice Item Settlement. If you want to have access to the feature, see Invoice Settlement Enablement and Checklist Guide for more information. After Invoice Settlement is enabled, the Invoice Item Adjustment feature will be deprecated for your tenant.
Invoice Settlement supports the integration with CPQ 8.x and above without requiring Orders.
With this integration, you can create Quotes or Amendment Quotes in Salesforce and send them to Zuora Billing as subscriptions or amendments. Subsequently, you can proceed to generate invoices or credit memos, and process payments in Zuora Billing.
Take the following steps to enable this feature, complete the following steps:
- Refer to Invoice Settlement Enablement and Checklist Guide to enable the Invoice Settlement feature.
- Because the CPQ and Invoice Settlement Integration without Orders feature is currently in Limited Availability, submit a request at Zuora Global Support to get this feature enabled.
- The Subscribe and Amend API operations can generate credit memos if negative subscription charges or chargebacks exist. However, the generated credit memos will not be returned in the response.
- The credit memo generated from an API request will be automatically applied to the invoice within the same request, regardless of the value for the
- The outstanding credit memos and unapplied payments on accounts will not be applied to invoices, regardless of the value for the