The Annual List Price feature is in the Early Adopter phase. We are actively soliciting feedback from a small set of early adopters before releasing it as generally available. If you want to join this early adopter program, submit a request at Zuora Global Support.
After having the Annual List Price feature enabled, you can create a product rate plan charge and an order to try this feature.
To get started with the Annual List Price feature, perform the following steps:
- Activate Annual List Price settings.
- In the upper-right corner of the Zuora UI, click your avatar, and then click Billing.
- On the Billing Settings page, click Define Billing Periods.
- On the billing period customization page, select the Year check box in the Customize List Price Base section to activate the Annual List Price settings.
- Create a recurring product rate plan charge with an annual list price.
For example, you create a charge named Industry Report, with the Per Unit Pricing charge model and the annual list price of $100.
- Create and activate an order with one subscription to the charge with the annual price.
You can overwrite the price or the billing period. For example, you set Billing Period to Specific Months and set Specific Billing Period to 4.
- Preview the subscription and activate the order.
- Create an ad hoc bill run to generate the first invoice for the order.
Invoice INV001 is generated with the amount of $33.33.
- Create another ad hoc bill run to generate the second invoice for the order.
Invoice INV002 is generated with the amount of $33.34.
- Create another ad hoc bill run to generate the third invoice for the order.
Invoice INV003 is generated with the amount of $33.33.
Three invoices are generated for the first year, with the total amount of $100.00.
The following table lists the detailed information of each invoice.
|Invoice number||Charge date||Charge name||Service period||Quantity||Amount||Total amount|
|INV001||06/16/2022||Industry Report||01/01/2022 to 04/30/2022||1
|INV002||06/16/2022||Industry Report||05/01/2022 to 08/31/2022||1
|INV003||06/16/2022||Industry Report||09/01/2022 to 12/31/2022||1