The Adyen Integration v2.0 gateway integration gives you the flexibility to submit Level 2 and Level 3 credit card data.
Supported Payment Methods
Adyen integration v2.0 supports Level 2 and Level 3 card data processing for the following payment methods:
- Credit Cards, including:
- American Express
- Credit Card Reference Transactions
- Work with Adyen to correctly set up Level 2 and Level 3 requests in your Adyen merchant account.
- Configure the following custom fields in Zuora:
- At the Product Rate Plan Charge level, configure the Commodity Code and Product Code custom fields. The maximum length for these fields is 12.
- At the Account level, configure the ShipFrom Postal Code custom field. The maximum length for this custom field is 10.
Later, the API names (without "__c") for these custom fields need to be entered on the gateway configuration page.
Enable Level 2 and Level 3 Card Data Submission
After you have enabled this feature, complete the following additional information on the Adyen Integration v2.0 gateway configuration page for Level 2 and Level 3 card data processing:
- Select the Enable Level 2 Processing or Enable Level 3 Processing check box to enable Level 2 or Level 3 card data processing. Note that if both checkboxes are selected, then Level 3 is enabled.
ShipFromPostalCodein the ShipFrom Postal Code API Name field. ShipFrom Postal Code must be configured as an Account level custom field in Zuora.
ProductCodein the CommodityCode Custom Field API Name and ProductCode Custom Field API Name fields, respectively. Commodity Code and Product Code must be configured in the Zuora product catalog as Product Rate Plan Charge level custom fields.
Adyen currently documents the number of invoice line items limit for a level 2 or level 3 payment request as 9. If a payment includes more than 9 invoice items, the payment is processed as usual, but is disqualified for the discounted interchange rate on the Adyen side. Therefore, Zuora includes the level 2 or level 3 fields for up to 9 invoice line items within each payment request so that you can get the interchange discount.