Zuora partners Gulf Management Systems (GMS) to provide payment gateway services that support ACH processing. This gateway integration is built with easy configuration and use.
Supported Payment Methods
Currently, only the ACH payment method is supported in this gateway integration.
Supported Payment Operations
The Gulf Management Systems integration supports the following payment operations:
Supported Gateway Reconciliation Event Types
The Gulf Management Systems gateway integration supports the following Gateway Reconciliation event types for ACH transactions:
- Payment Settlement
- Payment Rejection
- Refund Settlement
Configure Gulf Management Systems Payment Gateway
- Navigate to Payments Settings > Setup Payment Gateway.
- Select Gulf Management Systems from the Gateway Type drop-down list.
- Click create gateway.
Common Configuration Fields
There are some common fields you must complete for every gateway configuration. We recommend reviewing Setting Up Payment Gateways for information on these fields:
- Use Gateway Test Environment (optional)
- User Name
- Cards Accepted
- Default Authorization Amount
- Verify new payment method (optional)
- Verify updated payment method (optional)
- Enable gateway reconciliation (optional)
Your credentials are obtained from Gulf Management Systems and configured in Zuora.
- Partner API ID: The Partner API ID assigned to your merchant account by GMS.
- Partner API Key: The Partner API Key assigned to your merchant account by GMS.
- GMS Identifier: The unique GMS Identifier associated with your GMS merchant account.
If you wish to have access to this feature, submit a request at Zuora Global Support.
You must select the Enable gateway reconciliation checkbox from the Gulf Management Systems gateway configuration page in Zuora to enable gateway reconciliation. With the Gateway Reconciliation enabled, the reconciliation job will retrieve transaction status response from the Gulf Management Systems gateway daily at 3:00 pm PST.
Gulf Management Systems gateway integration only supports the settlement for refund transactions. The refund transactions that are in the Rejected status will be ignored.
See Gateway Reconciliation for more information.
- Currently, only the ACH payment method in the USD currency is supported by the Gulf Management Systems integration in Zuora. This limitation also applies to the gateway reconciliation.
- In the test environment, the Gulf Management Systems gateway always sets ACH transactions in the Error status, so the Gulf Management Systems Support must manually update the transaction status in the test environment so that Gateway Reconciliation jobs in Zuora can pick up the test transactions and update the records in Zuora.
- The GMS gateway uses an API called
InstantTransactionResponsefor reconciliation. The
InstantTransactionResponsereturns only the transactions for which the status has been changed. The same transaction can be returned by GMS only once unless the transaction status has been changed on the gateway side. This is the limitation from the gateway. Because transactions without further changes cannot be retrieved more than once, GMS GR jobs cannot be retried.