This feature is in Limited Availability. If you wish to have access to the feature, submit a request at Zuora Global Support.
Ingenico ePayments is the online and mobile commerce division of Ingenico Group. Zuora now partners with the Ingenico ePayments payment gateway to provide a gateway integration for credit card payment processing. The integration also provides the ability to pass IP addresses for fraud checking by using Gateway Options parameters.
Supported Payment Methods
The Ingenico ePayments integration supports the following payment methods:
- Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, Maestro, Electron, Union Pay, and MIR)
- Direct Debit UK (BACS)
Currently, the Ingenico ePayments integration supports the Three Domain Secure (3D Secure) transactions only for the Visa, Mastercard, and American Express credit cards. For more 3D Secure information, see 3D Secure for Payment Pages 2.0.
Stored Credential Transactions
The Ingenico ePayments integration includes support for the Stored Credential Transaction framework of Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
Supported Payment Operations
The Ingenico ePayments integration supports the following operations:
- Credit card validation
- Payment creation
- Payment cancel
- Refund creation (partial refunds are supported)
If you are interested in using the Ingenico ePayments functionality, you must go through a series of procedures to ensure that the feature can be used.
- You must obtain the following information from the Ingenico ePayments configuration center.
- Merchant ID: A unique identifier for an Ingenico ePayments merchant account.
- API Key ID: A unique identifier used to determine API access right for the FirstData merchant account.
- Secret API Key: An encryption and decryption key unique to the merchant account and is used to receive or retrieve data.
You must work with the Ingenico merchant account manager or merchant support to turn on the Delayed Capture setting for your Ingenico merchant account.
You must work with the Ingenico merchant account manager or merchant support to turn on Ingenico’s autonomous decline setting for payments challenged by fraud tools.
Set Up the Ingenico ePayments Gateway
After the Ingenico ePayments payment gateway is enabled in your tenant, set up the payment gateway.
- Click your username at the top right, and navigate to Settings > Payments > Set Up Payment Gateway.
- From the Gateway Type list, select Ingenico ePayments.
- Click create gateway.
Configure the Ingenico ePayments Gateway
After setting up the Ingenico ePayments payment gateway, configure information on the New Gateway configuration page.
- In the Basic Information area, configure the following information:
- In the Name field, specify a name for the gateway instance.
- If you want to use the Ingenico ePayments test environment, select the Use Gateway Test Environment check box.
- In the Credentials area, configure the following information:
- In the Merchant ID field, enter the unique merchant ID obtained from the Ingenico ePayments gateway.
- In the API Key ID field, enter the unique API Key ID obtained from the Ingenico ePayments gateway.
- In the Secret API Key field, enter the secret API key obtained from the Ingenico ePayments gateway.
- In the Rules area, configure the following information:
- In the Cards Accepted check boxes, select the credit cards that you accept.
- In the Default Authorization Amount field, specify the minimum default amount used to process a payment.
The default value of this field is
1. For American Express payments, a minimum of $1.00 is required.
- If you want to verify new payment methods, select the Verify new payment method check box.
By default, this check box is selected.
- If you want to verify updated payment methods, select the Verify updated payment method check box.
By default, this check box is selected.
- From the Ingenico Platform list, select GlobalCollect.
- Click save gateway information to save the configurations.