This feature is unavailable if you have the Orders feature enabled. See Overview of Orders and Order Metrics for more information.
You can delete an amendment only if an invoice has not been generated for the subscription. One exception to this rule is auto-renew amendments. You can delete the last auto-renew amendment even if an invoice has been generated.
To delete an amendment:
- Navigate to Customers > Customer Accounts in the left-hand navigation section.
- Select the customer account with the amendment that you want to delete.
- In the Customer Account detail screen, Scroll to the Subscriptions and Amendments area and click the All Amendments tab.
- Click the amendment that you want to delete.
- Click Delete, then click OK to confirm the action.