Get started with Zuora ProcessAI
The ProcessAI feature is in the Early Adopter phase. We are actively soliciting feedback from a small set of early adopters before releasing it as generally available. If you want to join this early adopter program, submit a request at Zuora Global Support.
This quickstart guide walks you through the basic steps for using ProcessAI.
ProcessAI requires additional fees. Contact Zuora Sales or your account executive to purchase ProcessAI.
After you have purchased ProcessAI, a new section named Process AI is displayed in the left navigation menu under Marketplace in the Zuora UI. No manual configuration is required. Process AI automatically ingests data from the Zuora products you use and learns from the ingested data.
Understand ProcessAI key concepts and user interface
Before exploring your processes, you need to familiarize yourself with the ProcessAI user interface and understand certain basic concepts.
To understand key concepts in ProcessAI, see Basic concepts of Zuora Process AI.
To understand different components in the ProcessAI user interface, see Zuora ProcessAI user interface.
Start exploring your processes
Take the following steps to start exploring processes:
- In your Zuora tenant, navigate to Market Place > Process AI > Process Discovery. All processes are displayed based on your purchased products. The following table describes each column of the table displayed on the Process AI page.
Column Description Process
Based on the Zuora products you have purchased and set up, you can see one or multiple of the following process:
- Payment Process: This process is available if you are using Zuora Payments.
- Subscription Process: This process is available if you are using Zuora Billing.
- Billing Process: This process is available if you are using Zuora Billing.
- Revenue Management Process: This process is available if you are using Zuora Billing and Zuora Revenue.
The data source for your process. Can be one or multiple of the following data sources:
- Payment Data: Ingests payment data from Zuora Billing
- Subscription Data: Ingests subscription data from Zuora Billing
- Invoice Data: Ingests invoicing data or invoice-to-payment data from Zuora Billing
- Revenue Data: Ingests revenue data from Zuora Revenue
Total Cases Total cases processed within the current process. Average Time The average time, in seconds, for processing transactions for a variant. Total Amount The total amount of the processed transaction. The currency is your Zuora tenant's currency. Last Modified Indicates the last time any transaction is processed by the system.
- Click the intended scenario to look into the details of the process. For example, click Billing Process.
- Click one of the following analysis options in the Analysis pane:
- Process Map: Click this option if you want to check the process map for one or more variants within your business processes, the contained cases, and the correlation relationships between process attributes and time.
- Bottlenecks: Click this option if you want to identify activities that take an excessively long time to complete or resolve the bottleneck issue using Workflow tasks.
- Comparison: Click this option if you want to compare the process map for two versions of variants.
- Anomaly Detection: Click this option if you want to identify process anomalies.
- Click an existing or create a data filter to pick up a specific group of data in the bottom left pane. See Create filters for more information.
- (Optional) Change metrics in process maps.
- (Optional) Check the process map and process data from different angles in the right pane. See the following articles for the instructions for common use cases: