Zuora System Health Overview
Zuora System Health contains dashboards that display key metrics on usage, performance, and failures of your Zuora products. The API dashboard displays data in the last 7 days and other dashboards display data in the last 30 days. You can use these dashboards to monitor and gain insights from system metrics in real-time. You can specify the time range and subset of data using the filter on each dashboard. With the data retrieved from the System Health dashboards, you can diagnose issues and take actions efficiently.
Zuora provides System Health dashboards for different products and features. For the full list of the available dashboards, see Available System Health dashboards.
The feature must be enabled on your tenant and be granted with the required permission. For more information, see Prerequisites.
Available System Health dashboards
The following dashboards are available. Click the links below to visit the specific document of each dashboard.
- Real-time data on usage, performance, and failure
- Dashboards covering major Zuora products and services
- Flexible filter enabling retrieving and displaying data dynamically
- Access permission management available
- Monitor the usage, performance, and system health of your Zuora tenant in real-time.
- Detect system issues and troubleshoot efficiently.
System Health is enabled for your Zuora tenant.
The tenant admin needs to assign users who need to access this feature a Platform role that contains the Access System Health Dashboard permission.
- Go to Administration Settings > Manage User Roles.
- Make sure the Platform role to be assigned contains the Access System Health Dashboard permission.
After you are assigned the Access System Health Dashboard permission, you should see a System Health section in the left navigation in Zuora UI.
For more information about how to manage user roles, see User Roles.