Set up Payment Method Updater
Zuora's integrations of the specific Payment Method Updaters (PMUs) are different from each other, and thus the configuration of each PMU service also varies. Customers interested in using the PMU feature must first register for the account updater services with the provider of their choice and review the prerequisites. After registration, customers must go through a series of steps to configure the PMU service before it can be used.
If you have the Multi-entity feature enabled, you must apply for a merchant account for each entity. Use the corresponding Merchant ID to set up the Payment Method Updater for each entity.
Zuora PMU service updates payment methods according to the payment gateway type. You can configure one Payment Method Updater for all payment methods of a payment gateway type. Updating payment methods of specific gateway instances is not supported.
For more information about setting up a Payment Method Updater for a payment method type, see the following articles:
- Configure CyberSource Payment Method Updater
- Configure Adyen Payment Method Updater
- Configure BlueSnap Payment Method Updater
- Configure Chase Payment Method Updater
- Configure Checkout.com Payment Method Updater
- Configure First Data Payment Method Updater
- Configure Merchant e-Solutions Payment Method Updater
- Configure Vantiv Payment Method Updater
- Configure Zuora Payment Method Updater for American Express (AMEX)
- Configure Worldpay Payment Method Updater
Once the updaters are set up, you will have to configure the start date for the PMU service, which is based on the bill cycle day. The requirements for different gateways vary. Go to the respective account updater page to learn more.
The following table lists the gateway production endpoints that Zuora connects to for the PMU service and the card brands supported.
|PMU||Production endpoint that Zuora connects to||Card brand|
|Zuora PMU for American Express (AMEX)||