Overview of NETS gateway integration
The following table provides a quick reference for the supported features. For details about each feature, see the later sections in this article.
|Supported payment methods||Credit Card/Prepaid Card/Gift Card, Credit Card Reference Transaction|
|Support 3D Secure 2.0||No|
|Support Delayed Capture||No|
|Support Level 2 and Level 3 card data||No|
|Support stored credential transactions||No|
|Support Gateway Options fields||No|
|NETS production endpoint used for Zuora gateway integration service||
|Support Gateway Reconciliation||No|
|Support Payment Method Updater||No|
Supported payment methods
- Credit Card/Prepaid Card/Gift Card, including:
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Credit Card Reference Transaction
Supported payment operations
The following payment operations are available through NETS:
- Creation and authorization of a credit card
- Payment creation (sale)
- Creation of a credit card, authorization of a credit card, and payment creation in a single call
Support for 3D Secure
Currently, the NETS gateway integration supports the Three Domain Secure (3D Secure 1.0) transactions only for the Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards. For more 3D Secure information, see 3D Secure for Payment Pages 2.0.
Note: NETS currently only supports 3D Secure 1.0, but will do a 3D Secure 2.0 redirection on their side. As a result, even 3D Secure 1.0 NETS transactions are compliant with PSD2. To learn more about PSD2, see PSD2 and strong customer authentication overview.
The NETS payment gateway does not support the following operations:
- Voiding a payment or sale
- Refunds without a payment or transactionId (non-referenced refunds)
- Payment reconciliations (chargebacks or payment reversals)
- Voiding or canceling a refund
- Only an Auth can be voided. No other operation can be voided. Once a payment has been captured or a sale has been performed, only a refund can be done.