Overview of Worldline Global Collect Legacy (previous Ingenico ePayments GlobalCollect) payment gateway integration
New instances of this gateway are not supported. Please use Worldline Global Collect instead.
The following table provides a quick reference for the supported features. For details about each feature, see the later sections in this article.
|Supported payment methods||Credit Card/Gift Card/Prepaid Card, Debit Card, Direct Debit|
|Supported payment operations||Validate, Payment, Payment cancel, Referenced refund|
|Support 3D Secure 2.0||No|
|Support Delayed Capture||No|
|Support Level 2 and Level 3 card data||No|
|Support stored credential transactions||No|
|Support Gateway Options fields||No|
|Support Gateway Reconciliation||Yes, through the Worldline Global Collect Legacy - Reconciliation Only gateway integration|
|Support Payment Method Updater||No|
Supported payment methods
The Worldline Global Collect Legacy integration supports the following payment methods:
- Credit Card/Prepaid Card/Gift Card
- American Express
With the Worldline Global Collect Legacy integration, Zuora only supports credit card processing as non-recurring payment transactions. This means that payments can still be processed in Zuora on a recurring basis, however, Zuora does not currently "mark" those payments as a recurring transaction when passing the transaction to the gateway.
- Non-Recurring Transaction: With non-recurring transactions, every payment transaction creates a unique order.
- Recurring Transactions: With recurring transactions, when the first order is created a flag called "recurring" along with sttindicator (only for credit cards) are set. Once these are set (with the first order), all future payment transactions will reference the first order in order to process the subsequent payment transactions.
- Debit Card
- MasterCard Debit
- Visa Debit
- Direct Debit
- United Kingdom
See Direct Debit for Worldline Global Collect Legacy for detailed information about using direct debit with Worldline Global Collect Legacy.
For more information about setting up payment methods in Zuora, see Define and set up payment methods.
Supported payment operations
The Worldline Global Collect Legacy integration supports the following payment operations:
- Payment Method Verification: Authorizing an electronic payment method (for example, credit card, direct debit, or PayPal)
- Sale: Creating a payment
- Void Sale: Voiding a payment
- Refund: Creating a refund
Support for Gateway Reconciliation
To reconcile payments processed by the Worldline Global Collect Legacy gateway, you must set up the Worldline Global Collect Legacy - Reconciliation Only gateway integration.
Set up and configure a Worldline Global Collect Legacy gateway instance