Welcome to the release notes for the Zuora Release 224 (R224), May 2018. This release includes new Zuora features, enhancements, resolved issues, and improvements to the Knowledge Center.
For more information about the current product version, see Product Versions and Release Dates.
Subscribe to Release Notifications in Zuora Community to receive notifications about Zuora Application releases.
- Field Updates in Hosted Payment Pages 2.0
- Enhanced User Interface for Sharing Custom Fields
See API Changelog for a summary of REST API updates and documentation updates in the API Reference.
Field Updates in Hosted Payment Pages 2.0
From this release, the Security Information area of the Payment Pages 2.0 configuration page is of greater clarity:
- The Display CAPTCHA Threshold field is now called Limit the number of submission before CAPTCHA Challenge.
- The description of how does this work? next to the Limit the number of submission before CAPTCHA Challenge field is now clearer.
- The Disabled Submit Threshold field is now called Limit the number of submission before blocking Submission.
Enhanced User Interface for Sharing Custom Fields
This feature is part of Multi-entity, which is in Limited Availability. If you wish to have access to this feature, submit a request at Zuora Global Support.
If you have the Multi-entity feature enabled, you can share custom field definitions between the global entity and its sub-entities. This shared custom fields will then appear in all entities in the hierarchy, with matching definitions. The Zuora user interface now shows whether a custom field has been shared.
With this enhancement, the Shared column for custom fields indicates whether each custom field has been shared with sub-entities, has been defined in the global entity, or has not been shared yet. If a custom field is defined in the global entity, Zuora now displays the name of the global entity. See Manage Custom Fields for more information.
The Zuora user interface also explains the restrictions that apply to shared custom fields.
See Zuora Connect Release Notes for detailed information about Connect new features, enhancements, and documentation updates.
Zuora CPQ Release
The following articles describe the latest features of Zuora for Salesforce:
The following articles describe the latest features of Zuora Reporting and the Zuora Insights add-on:
Current WSDL version: 91
See Zuora WSDL for information on how to check your version and download the latest version.
SOAP API Change History
See Zuora SOAP API Version History for a summary of updates made to the SOAP API in recent Zuora releases.
We have updated the following Knowledge Center articles based on your feedback:
- Manage Users: Clarified and expanded the information about what happens to scheduled jobs when you deactivate users.
- Foreign Currency Conversion for Data Source Exports: Made the following changes:
- Clarified that currency conversion data is not provided for all invoices. Currency conversion data is provided for posted invoices only.
- Clarified that currency conversion data is not provided for all invoice items and taxation items. Currency conversion data is provided for items in posted invoices only.