Welcome to the release notes for the Zuora April 2018 Release, R223. This release includes new Zuora features, enhancements, resolved issues, and improvements to the Knowledge Center.
For more information about the current product version, see Product Versions and Release Dates.
The schedule for R223 deployment.
The release dates are subject to change.
- APISandbox Release Date: April 16, 2018
- Production Release Date: April 22, 2018
- APISandbox Release Date: April 25, 2018
- Production Release Date: April 25, 2018
- Creating Pending Subscriptions in Orders
See API Changelog for a summary of REST API updates and documentation updates in the API Reference.
Creating Pending Subscriptions in Orders
Orders is now generally available as of Zuora Billing Release 284 (August 2020). You can access all the new capabilities in the Sandbox environment starting August 31, 2020. The Production deployment is September 10, 2020.
If you are an existing Zuora Subscribe and Amend customer and want to adopt Orders, see What is Orders Harmonization and join the Orders Harmonization community group for more information. If you want to enable Orders, submit a request at Zuora Global Support.
The Orders feature has been enhanced to support creating pending subscriptions via the "Create order" REST API operation. You can create a new subscription of either a Pending Activation, Pending Acceptance, or Active status, depending on your Billing Trigger Dates and Triggering Condition settings. The order that contains the pending subscription will also be in the Pending status.
Additionally, when creating a new subscription using the “Create order” REST API operation, if a charge has its Triggering Condition set to Upon a Specific Date, you do not have to specify the charge’s Specific Trigger Date. In this case, Zuora creates a pending subscription.
See Pending Order and Subscription for more information.
R223.1 Support Integration with the Amazon Pay Gateway
Zuora now partners with the Amazon Pay gateway to provide a gateway integration for credit card reference (CCRef) transaction processing. Before using this gateway for CCRef transactions, you must activate the Amazon Pay for your tenant, create and configure an Amazon Pay gateway instance.
See Amazon Pay Gateway for more information.
See Zuora Connect Release Notes for detailed information about Connect new features, enhancements, and documentation updates.
Zuora CPQ Release
The following articles describe the latest features of Zuora for Salesforce:
The following articles describe the latest features of Zuora Reporting and the Zuora Insights add-on:
Current WSDL version: 91
See Zuora WSDL for information on how to check your version and download the latest version.
SOAP API Change History
See Zuora SOAP API Version History for a summary of updates made to the SOAP API in recent Zuora releases.
We have updated the following Knowledge Center articles based on your feedback:
- Key Metrics for Orders: Updated this article to include more information about order metrics, including detailed examples of how Zuora calculates order metrics.
- Renew a Subscription and Update a Product: Updated this article to include a tutorial on how to renew a subscription and update a product via the Orders UI.
- Replace a Product in a Subscription: Updated this article to include a tutorial on how to replace a product via the Orders UI.
- View the Details of an Order: Updated this article to include a tutorial on how to get an order via the REST API.
- Delete an Order: Added this article to demonstrate how to delete an order via the Orders UI and the REST API.