This release notes provides a summary of new features in the Zuora 360 Release (Q4 2014).
This release is part of the Zuora for Salesforce Q4 2014 release that includes:
- Zuora Quotes, version 6.30, 6.30.1, 6.30.2, 6.30.3, 6.30.4
See Zuora Quotes Q4 2014 Release Notes for the complete list of new features and enhancements in the new release of Zuora Quotes.
- Zuora 360, version 2.100, 2.101, 2.102, 2.104
To use this release, upgrade your package as described in Upgrade Zuora 360 to Q4 2014.
New Features and Enhancements
Real-time Sync is Generally Available
Real-time Sync monitors record changes in Zuora and automatically synchronizes the changed records to Salesforce once the number of record change events reaches the configured threshold.
See Real-time Sync for detailed information about Real-time Sync.
Maintenance Release, Version 2.101
The following issues were resolved in this release.
Fields on Certain Order Builder Classes Were Not Accessible After Making Calls
The fields TotalMRR and TotalTCV on the Zuora.zApi.SubscribeResult, and the fields TotalDeltaMRR and TotalDeltaTCV on the Zuora.zApi.AmendResult classes were not accessible after making calls to Zuora.zApi.zSubscribe() or Zuora.zApi.zAmend() respectively.
These fields are now globally available.
Invoice PDF Did Not Load When Using Internet Explorer
Downloading the Invoice PDF from the Invoice Detail page in Salesforce failed to load when using Internet Explorer.
You must upload the Zuora WSDL version 66+ to Zuora 360 to avoid re-logging in to Zuora when you download the Invoice PDF. See Import the WSDL into Zuora 360 for instructions.
Maintenance Release, Version 2.102
OAuth Credentials for Authenticating into Salesforce through Connected Apps
Zuora offers an OAuth Credentials option for authenticating into Salesforce through Salesforce Connected Apps. Previously, you could only authenticate into Salesforce with Salesforce login credentials and a security token.
The OAuth option gives you a more secure method for connecting to Salesforce:
Tokens only are used instead of a Salesforce login or password that is stored in Zuora
- Salesforce integrations can be controlled centrally from Salesforce, instead of from Zuora, the sending application
See Set up Credentials to Connect to Salesforce for more information.
Maintenance Release, Version 2.103
The following issues were resolved in the 2.103 release.
Support InvoiceProcessScope in zApi.zSubscribe Method
A new parameter,
InvoiceProcessingScope, was added to the
SubscribeInvoiceProcessingOptions property of the
zSubscribe method. The new parameter specifies the scope of the requested invoice, i.e., Account or Subscription.
See zsubscribe Method for more information about
zSubscribe and its parameters.
Unable to View Certain Invoice PDFs in Salesforce
The issue that caused Zuora 360 to fail generating Invoice PDF files for some of the invoices, is now fixed.
Maintenance Release, Version 2.104
The following issue was resolved in the 2.104 release.
Support Single Subscription in Zuora CPQ
When you create an amendment and sync it to Salesforce, the original version of the subscription was deleted, and a new subscription with a new Salesforce ID was created in Salesforce. In some customer applications, this behavior could break lookup references to the original subscription.
We implemented a new feature to support the single subscription for amendments. The following two new fields were added to Zuora 360:
- The Subscription Number field was added to the Subscription object as an External ID. If this feature is enabled in your tenant, 360 Sync will upsert a Subscription using the Subscription Number. Since Subscription Number does not change across Subscription versions, Subscription records in Salesforce will have the same Salesforce Record ID across multiple Subscription versions.
- The Charge Number field was added to the Subscription Product Charge object as an External ID. If this feature is enabled in your tenant, 360 Sync will upsert a Subscription Product Charge using the Charge Number. Since Charge Number does not change across Subscription Product Charge versions, the Subscription Product Charge records in Salesforce will have the same Salesforce Record ID across multiple Subscription Product Charge versions.
To enable and use this feature, you need to upgrade your Zuora 360 package to the 2.104 release.