Zuora Marketplace does not have a fixed schedule for product releases. We publish release notes only when a release contains user-facing changes.
January 23, 2020
New features and enhancements are now available in the Tax app.
- The Request Settings tab has been renamed to Engine Settings. Specific engine settings have now been split into three tabs.
- The Skip Taxation on External Failure option has been added to the engine settings. When this option is selected, taxation will be skipped for external failures like networking or response errors from the vendor side.
- The layout of UI elements in the Template Configuration tab has been slightly changed. There are no functional changes.
- For new Tax app instances, you have to use Zuora OAuth tokens to log in instead of using the basic authentication credentials.
- Vertex Tax Connector now supports any number of Vertex flexible fields. To use Vertex flexible fields, you need to define custom fields in your Zuora tenant. For details, see Define custom fields for Vertex flexible fields.
For details about the UI changes, see Configure Tax App.
November 20, 2019
Marketplace apps are now available in the Enhanced Production Copy Environment (ePCE) of Zuora. You can access Marketplace apps in the Enhanced Production Copy Environment the same way as in the Sandbox and Production environments.
The Enhanced Production Copy Environment supports features and products that are not available in the Production Copy Environment (PCE). The Enhanced Production Environment is still in Limited Availability. For the supported features and products in ePCE, as well as how to get access to it, refer to Zuora Testing Environments.
June 6, 2019
A new version of Zuora Connector for NetSuite has been released. This release includes extensive UI changes to improve user experience and align with Zuora branding.
Users are now required to follow the intended configuration flow and cannot select other pages until the initial configuration has been submitted.
Users no longer have to submit their own account IDs as the first step of the configuration. This process is now entirely automated.
The Scheduler page is no longer a required page for configuring settings.
The About pop-up window has been removed. The information is now displayed on the instance’s landing page.
Refresh Sync has been renamed to Update Logs.
The navigation menu now properly highlights the active page.