The self-service interface for Feature Management allows you to activate Early Adopter, Beta, and controlled Zuora features in your sandbox and production environments.
To use the Feature Management setting, you must have the Manage Payments Settings permission enabled for your user role.
Follow these steps to verify if this permission is enabled for a specific user role:
- Log into your Zuora tenant as an administrator.
- Click the drop-down list next to your user name and select Administration.
- Click Manage User Roles.
- Select Payments from View Role List.
- Click View for the target user role such as Zuora Payments User.
- Scroll down to the Admin section to ensure that the Manage Payments Settings is selected.
Enable features from the self-service interface
To enable features from the Feature Management interface, complete the following steps:
- Click your username in the upper right and navigate to Settings > Payments.
- Click Manage Features.
- In the Action column of the feature to enable, click Enable.
- If there are any feature dependencies that need to be resolved before enabling the feature, the dependencies are listed in the dialog. You can resolve the dependencies by enabling or disabling the required features. After all dependencies are resolved, the Enable Feature button is available.
- Click Enable Feature.
- Click Confirm to Enable to activate the feature.
Disable a feature
You cannot disable a feature from the self-service interface after enabling it. To disable the feature, contact Zuora Global Support.