Set up and configure a GMO payment gateway instance by using the information in this article, including configuration procedure, descriptions of the configuration fields, and reference for testing the payment gateway.
Enable the GMO payment gateway integration for your tenant. See Enable payment gateway integrations for your tenant for instructions.
Perform the following steps to set up and configure a GMO gateway instance in Zuora:
- Click your username in the upper right and navigate to Settings > Payments > Setup Payment Gateway.
- On the Configure Gateway Instance tab, select GMO Payment Gateway from the Gateway Type drop-down list.
- Click Create Gateway.
- On the gateway settings page, specify values for the configuration fields. See below for more information on the fields.
- Click Save Gateway Information.
There are some common fields you must complete for every gateway configuration. Zuora recommends reviewing Setting Up Payment Gateways for information on these fields:
- Name: The name of this payment gateway in Zuora.
- Use Gateway Test Environment: Determines whether transactions are sent to the test environment or live environment of the GMO payment gateway.
- Shop ID: The ID used to identify the merchant. Issued by the GMO payment gateway.
- Shop password: The password of the Shop ID.
- Site ID: The ID that identifies the sites. Issued by the GMO payment gateway.
- Site password: The password of the Site ID.
- Cards Accepted: Check the cards you want to accept using this payment gateway.
- Default Authorization Amount: The amount to use when performing an authorization when creating or updating a card.
- Verify new payment method: Required for CC Reference Transaction payment type. Verifies if the Token exists in the GMO payment gateway database and verifies that it has a registered card or generates a new Token with a registered card.
- Verify updated payment method: Triggers a credit card authorization when updating an existing card.
- Recurring Indicator: Used only by the CC Reference Transaction payment type. Indicates whether the credit card being registered for a Member ID is subject to recurring payments.
- Card Sequence Mode: Used only by the CC Reference Transaction payment type. If selected, the Card Sequence Mode is set during a credit card registration for a Member ID.
Test the configuration
We recommend that you test your payment gateway by using both your payment gateway's test and production (live) environments. Once you have completed testing in the gateway's test environment, it is recommended that you perform a test in your live production environment with a real credit card. If there are any differences in the configuration of your testing and production accounts, testing in production ensures your production merchant account is set up properly and can successfully connect to the production environment.
Access this page to apply for your test environment on the GMO Payment Gateway website. Please contact the GMO Support team for test credit card numbers and testing scenarios.