The NETS Gateway offers credit card payment processing. Zuora has partnered with NETS to support international credit card payments. The following credit cards are supported:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Currently, the NETS gateway integration supports the Three Domain Secure (3D Secure) transactions only for the Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards. For more 3D Secure information, see 3D Secure for Payment Pages 2.0.
This feature is in Limited Availability. If you want to have access to the feature, submit a request at Zuora Global Support.
Supported Payment Operations
The following Payment operations are available through NETS:
- Creation and authorization of a credit card
- Payment creation (sale)
- Creation of a credit card, authorization of a credit card, and payment creation in a single call
NETS does not support reconciliation of refunds.
- Enable your Netaxept merchant account. You receive a Netaxept merchant ID which must be provided in each API call.
- Obtain a merchant token from Netaxept. This token must be provided in each API call to validate the merchant.
- Configure the gateway settings in the NETS console.
Configure the NETS Payment Gateway
- Navigate to Z-Payments Settings > Setup Payment Gateway.
- Click Gateway Type field and select NETS.
- Click create gateway.
- Specify the field values.
The panHash token is required in the payment transactions. You must select the Verify new credit card checkbox in the configuration so that a panHash token is generated by NETS during the payment method verification.
- Click save gateway information.
Common Gateway Configuration Fields
The following are the common configuration fields you must specify for all gateways. See Setting Up Payment Gateways for the general information about setting up a payment gateway and specifying the values for the common fields:
- Name: Name of this gateway instance
- Use Gateway Test Environment
- Cards Accepted
- Default Authorization Amount: The value for this field must be greater than or equal to 1.00.
- Verify new payment method (required)
- Verify updated payment method (optional)
NETS Gateway Configuration Fields
In addition to the common fields, you must provide the following field values that are specific to the NETS gateway. The fields are required:
- Merchant Id: An identifier issued when you set up your Netaxept merchant account. The merchant Id is required in every API call.
- Token: A special identifier that is used to validate the merchant in all transactions. Obtain this token from Netaxept. It is required in every API call.
- Force 3D Secure Authentication: Enforces all authorizations to require 3D Secure authentication for Payment Pages 2.0. This setting works with the Enable 3D Secure setting in the configuration page of Payment Pages 2.0 to determine the scope of 3D Secure. The following table describes the processing logic:
Force 3D Secure Authentication (in gateway configuration) Enable 3D Secure (in Payment Pages 2.0 configuration) Outcome Disabled Disabled No 3D Secure authentication for all transactions Enabled Disabled No 3D Secure authentication for all transactions Disabled Enabled The 3D Secure authentication is required only for Payment Pages 2.0. Some credit cards might not go through 3D Secure. Enabled Enabled The 3D Secure authentication is required only for Payment Pages 2.0. All credit cards have to go through 3D Secure.
The NETS payment gateway does not support the following operations:
- Voiding a payment or sale
- Refunds without a payment or transactionId (non-referenced refunds)
- Payment reconciliations (chargebacks or payment reversals)
- Voiding or canceling a refund
- Only an Auth can be voided. No other operation can be voided. Once a payment has been captured or a sale has been performed, only a refund can be done.