You can cancel an ad hoc payment run only while it is in Pending status; that is, immediately after the payment run is created and before the payment run is completed. You can cancel a scheduled payment run at any time before the next scheduled occurrence of the payment run is executed.
Cancel an Ad Hoc Payment Run
To cancel an ad hoc payment run:
- Navigate to Payment Operations > Payment Runs. Make sure that the Expanded View tab is selected.
- In the All Payment Runs list, find the payment run that you want to cancel. You can only cancel payment runs with the
- Click Cancel, located below the payment run status. The payment run status will change from
Cancel a Recurring Payment Run
To cancel a recurring payment run:
- Navigate to Payment Operations > Payment Runs and select the scheduled payment run that you want to cancel. This payment run will be in
Pending status because it is scheduled to run in the future.
- Click Cancel, located below the payment run status. A dialog will prompt you to confirm that want to cancel the selected payment run.
- Select cancel all repeat sequence payment runs.
- Click yes.
If you choose to cancel the current payment run, it will cancel the current payment run and immediately schedule the next recurring payment run.