The remove product task removes a product from a subscription.
This task corresponds to a set of Amendment object APIs in which
Type is set to
RemoveProduct. For details about specific data fields of the object, refer to Amendment or Remove a Product (Amendment).
If Invoice Settlement is enabled, this task can support to generate credit memos and apply outstanding credit memos and unapplied payments.
- Subscription.Id - Manually enter a subscription ID or select a data field from the payload to identify the subscription that receives the amendment.
- RatePlan - Specify the ID of the RatePlan to be removed from the subscription.
- Name - Specify a name to identify the amendment.
- Description - Optionally enter some description.
- Billing Trigger Dates - See Subscription and Amendment Dates for details.
- Generate Invoice - Enable if you want the workflow to generate an invoice immediately after the amendment becomes effective.
- Apply Credit Balance - This option is available only when Generate Invoice is enabled. Enable this option if you want any credit balance on the customer account to be automatically applied to invoices.
- Process Payment - This option is available only when Generate Invoice is enabled. Enable this option if you want Zuora to collect payment against the invoice. The payment is processed only when AutoPay is enabled.