How do I use invoice numbers to find payments?
You can use an invoice number to find a payment number associated with an invoice. You can use this method to access a payment.
To use an invoice number to access a payment:
- Navigate to Z-Billing > Billing Operations.
- Select the Invoice tab, and search for the invoice number.
- Click the invoice number in the list, then click the customer name to view the customer account.
- In the customer account details, scroll to the Transactions area.
- Select the Payments tab, and locate your invoice number in the Applied to column.
- Click the payment that corresponds to your invoice number to view the payment details.