You can export credit balances to show the following:
- Which credit balances were applied to and from invoices.
- Whether the credit balance was an increase or a decrease.
Credit balance on the Accounts Receivable report
The Accounts Receivable report includes two credit balance columns, Credit Balance Increase (Payment) and Credit Balance Decrease (Refund).
Items in the Credit Balance Increase column can be the following:
- Transferring a negative invoice balance to credit balance
Items in the Credit Balance Decrease column can be the following:
- Applying a credit balance to pay an invoice
- Refunding a credit balance