To facilitate importing the payment method information from external systems, Zuora gives you the flexibility to mass import payment methods into Zuora through various API operations. Use one of the following operations to import payment methods:
- Create a payment method
- Create a credit card payment method
- Create an Apple Pay payment method
- CRUD: Create payment method
- Using SOAP API: See PaymentMethod for available fields
- Using Create to create payment methods
For the existing payment methods that do not have mitNetworkTransactionId or MitNetwordTransactionId yet, use the operations in the preceding list to import payment methods, then create stored credential profile within them. See Migrate an existing payment method if you want to create a stored credential profile for individual payment methods, or Migrate all existing payment methods to create a stored credential profile for all payment methods.
For payment methods that already have the mitNetworkTransactionId or MitNetwordTransactionId field, set mitProfileAction or MitProfileAction to
Persist. In addition:
- If you are using the Create operation, set the X-Zuora-WSDL-Version header to
94or a later version.
- If you are using SOAP API, the WSDL version should be specified later than or equal to
94.0. An example of the SOAP endpoint is https://apisandbox.zuora.com/apps/services/a/94.0.
- You cannot use CRUD: Create payment method because this operation does not support any field prefixed with mit or Mit.