After a charge definition is created, you can view its details either from the UI or through REST API.
From Zoura UI
- Navigate to Products > Product Catalog.
- Find the charge that contains the target charge definition and enter the edit charge mode.
- At the bottom of the Charge Amount section, click Manage Charge Definitions. The Manage Charge Definitions page opens.
- In the Charge Definition Mapping List section, click the charge definition number. The Charge Definition page opens, displaying all the information about this charge definition.
With REST API
There are multiple REST APIs you can use to get the product charge definition information:
- Use the Retrieve a product charge definition operation to get information about a specific charge by its unique ID or number.
- Use the List product charge definitions operation to get information about all charge definitions defined in the system.
- Use the Retrieve a product rate plan charge operation with the show-charge-definitions parameter set to true to get the charge definitions for the specified charge.