You can delete a charge definition either from the Zuora UI or through REST API.
From Zoura UI
- Navigate to Products > Product Catalog.
- Find the charge that contains the target charge definition and enter the edit charge mode.
- At the bottom of the Charge Amount section, click Manage Charge Definitions. The Manage Charge Definitions page opens.
- In the Charge Definition Mapping List section, locate the charge definition and click the Delete icon on the right side.
- In the pop-up window, click Delete to confirm the operation.
With REST API
To delete a charge definition, use the Delete a product rate plan definition operation.