This release notes provides a summary of new features, enhancements, and resolved issues in the Zuora Quotes Release 6.60 (Q4 2015) and its patch releases.
To use the 6.60 release of Zuora Quotes, you must:
- Update your Zuora Connection Settings in Zuora Config to use the WSDL version 72.0 or higher.
- Perform a Product Catalog Sync from Zuora to Zuora CPQ.
There is no other upgrade task required for this release.
Maintenance Release, Version 6.60
The 6.60 release includes the following feature and other internal fixes.
Charge End Date Supported on Quotes
Starting in the November 2015 release, you can specify a Charge End Date in Zuora for new Subscriptions and New Product Amendments. Now the same functionality is available in Zuora Quotes. You can specify Charge End Date for New Subscription quotes and Amendment quotes when adding a charge to a quote. When the quote is sent to Z-Billing, the Charge End Date value is used to populate the corresponding field in the subscription charge, and the value is synchronized back to Salesforce by Zuora 360.
The following fields were added to the Quote Rate Plan Charge object:
- End Date Condition (EndDateCondition__c): Defines when the charge ends after the charge trigger date. Accepted values are:
- Align to Subscription End
- Specific End Date
- Fixed Period
- Specific End Date (SpecificEndDate__c) : The specific date on which the charge ends.
- Up To Periods Type (Upto_How_Many_Periods_Type__c): The period type used when specifying a fixed end period for the charge. Accepted values are:
- Billing Periods
Add the new fields to the Display Charge Fields field set on the Quote Rate Plan Charge object to display the fields in the Product Selector and allow users to update the field values during quoting flow.
See RatePlanCharge for detail about the above new fields.
End of Support for Early Versions of Zuora Quotes and Zuora 360
Starting in December 2015, we will no longer support the following versions of Zuora Quotes and Zuora 360:
- Zuora Quotes v. 5.80.x or earlier
- Zuora 360 v. 2.4.x or earlier
Refer to Zuora for Salesforce End of Support Policy for detail.
Maintenance Release, Version 6.61
The 6.61 release includes the following resolved issues and other internal fixes.
The 6.52 Quote Charge Migration Script Returns An Error
When you execute the Quote Charge migration script against a large number of quotes, you could run into a Salesforce governor limit and receive one of the following errors:
- "Too many DML rows: 10001": The migration script was modified to fix this issue. You can run the migration script as described in the Upgrade Guide.
- "Too Many query rows: 50001": A new call,
setQueryRowLimit, is available in the migration script to allow you to set the number of charges to process in batches. In Salesforce Developer Console, execute the modified Apex migration code as below:
zqu.ZuoraQuotesUpgradeConversion6_51 zuc =
ID batchprocessid = Database.executeBatch(zuc);
If you still receive the same error, pass in a smaller batch size to the
setQueryRowLimit until you no longer receive the "Too many Query Rows" message when running the script.