The Appstore Connector app is not available for sale now. However, we will continue to support it for customers who already purchased this app.
After installing the Appstore Connector app, take the following steps to set up the app:
- Configure custom fields
- Configure settings
Configure Custom Fields
- In Zuora tenant, navigate to Settings > Billing > Manage Custom Fields > Subscription Fields.
- In the Subscription Custom Fields & Relationships ( Non-Indexed ) section, click the add new field button.
- Add and save the following custom fields for Amazon Appstore Connector respectively:
Field Type Field Label Picklist Values Length Description Default Value Required UI Read Only Picklist Source System Amazon N/A (Optional) Identifies the Appstore Connector Select Use first value as default value No Yes Text Source System User ID N/A 255 (Optional) ID associated with the Amazon account N/A No Yes Text Receipt ID N/A 255 (Optional) Receipt ID associated with the Amazon account N/A No Yes
Note that the Source System custom field should only be created once for all Appstore Connectors, including Amazon, Apple, and Google Play. If the Source System custom field already exists, add Amazon to the Picklist values.
- Launch the installed Appstore Connector app instance.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Complete the schedule details:
- Select Amazon as the Connector Type. If you are using multiple connectors, more than one connector can be selected.
- Enter or select a date in the Ignore Invoices Due Before field. The source system will ignore the invoices that were processed before this date. In addition, optionally select the following check boxes as needed:
- Support Discounts - Allows the connector to correctly parse discount objects.
- Use Both Date and Time for Cancellations Instead of Exclusively Date - Using both date and time allows subscriptions to be cancelled at the exact date and time instead of just the date.
- Select one of the following days to be used as the payment date from the Payment Date dropdown list:
- Invoice due date - The day where the invoice is due.
- Day of Processing - The day where the payment starts processing.
- In the Amazon section, select the cancellation type from the Cancellation Type dropdown list:
- Specific Date - Subscriptions are cancelled on a specific date.
- End of Last Invoice Period - Subscriptions are cancelled at the end of the last invoice period.
- Blocked - Subscriptions are cancelled because they get blocked.
- (Optional) Select the Enable Orders check box if your Zuora tenant uses Orders. If this check box is not selected but the Orders feature is used, the app will not operate as intended.
- Select the Payment Method received from Amazon.
- Select your time zone from the Timezone drop-down list. Zuora strongly recommends you to select the same time zone as for your Zuora tenant to avoid payment errors.
- In the drop-down list next to Timezone, select the time frame of the schedule and complete the details of the selected time frame. The Timezone field and schedule builder are used to set how frequently the data is synchronized. It is recommended to set a Daily schedule and align the timezone to your Zuora tenant, which can align operations and ensure the app displays the latest data. The Interval field displays the specified schedules as a Cron expression and needs no further configuration.
If you have enabled multiple connectors, they will execute on the same schedule but be processed separately by the Source System identified in the subscription.
- Click Update.