Powered by Zuora's IPaaS solution, the bi-directional Connector establishes a reliable integration bridge between your HubSpot and subscription billing systems. The streamlined integration automates data synchronization, connecting HubSpot's company details, contacts, deals, and product catalog with corresponding entities in Zuora.
HubSpot to Zuora
The synchronized data objects between HubSpot and Zuora include:
- Company: HubSpot accounts can be mirrored and synchronized with Zuora using the customer account entity. Additionally, custom fields linked to the HubSpot account can be transferred and seamlessly integrated into the Zuora account structure.
- Contact: HubSpot-generated contacts can be synced with Zuora as contacts in the billing account structure.HubSpot contact entry is optional for synchronization.
- Deal: HubSpot deals are contracts between merchants and customers. Zuora converts these deals, possibly with multiple products, into subscriptions. Zuora's product catalog integrates and manages every product associated with the deals in HubSpot, facilitating streamlined billing, payment, and service management.
- Product Catalog: The Zuora Connector for HubSpot allows you to administer your product catalog within HubSpot. This catalog data can seamlessly sync with Zuora, translating the product information and pricing structures into product, rate plans, charges, and charge tiers. This interconnected information is directly associated with deals and converted into subscriptions within Zuora, streamlining billing, payments, and service provisions in the platform.
Zuora to HubSpot
This sync is designed to support the backlinking of objects from Zuora to HubSpot on the CRM cards in HubSpot after the data has been synced from HubSpot to Zuora. This ensures easy data retrieval and provides a summary of Zuora’s objects from HubSpot. The CRM cards available in HubSpot’s offerings for Company and Deals include:
- Zuora Account
- Zuora Subscriptions
- Zuora Orders
- Zuora Invoices
Each CRM card will include crucial business data and a link to redirect to the Zuora object.
High-Level architecture of Zuora-HubSpot connector
The integration framework provides a seamless harmonization between the Zuora and HubSpot systems, allowing for configurable field mapping and the ability to sync data in both directions for consistent updates.
Configuration Setup for Connector
This procedure explains how to set up and configure the HubSpot connector in the Integration Hub, including the addition of custom fields.
- Go to MarketPlace and choose HubSpot connector in Integration Hub.
- Enter the Portal ID associated with your HubSpot account.
- Enter the Zuora client ID, Secret ID, and Environment details.
- The mandatory configuration requires the addition of custom fields. To do this,
- Create a custom field in the contact section named CRM ID with the API name crmId__c, field type: String, and length: 255.
- Create a subscription custom field called HubSpotDealId_c and label it as hubspotDealId. The field type must be of type String, with a maximum length of 255.