Zuora Reporting has the following limitations:
- When exporting report results, the export may fail with the error message "504 Gateway Time-out" if the CSV file is larger than 25MB.
- When sending report results as an email attachment, the email will not be sent if the CSV file is larger than 25MB.
- Zuora Reporting does not support Data Access Control. Only users with the top-level tag in the Data Access Control hierarchy will be able to access the Zuora Reporting application.
- In Zuora Reporting, the Charge Model field on the Rate Plan Charge or Product Rate Plan Charge objects will have values of 'CustomChargeModel' for any of the three following charge models: MultiAttributePricing, PreratedPerUnit, PreratedPricing, HighWaterMarkVolumePricing, HighWaterMarkTieredPricing.
- In Zuora Reporting, the PaymentMethod.Type field is always treated as a text string instead of an enumeration field when creating report filters.