This feature is in Limited Availability. If you want to have access to the feature, submit a request at Zuora Global Support.
You can add entities to a multi-entity hierarchy from Zuora UI and REST API. Only the global entity administrators have permission to add entities. We recommend that you assign only one administrator to manage the entity hierarchy. Because an administrator of the global entity by default can only access to the entities that are created by themselves.
To add an entity to a multi-entity hierarchy from the Zuora UI:
- Log in as a global entity administrator.
- Navigate to the global entity from the entity switcher.
- Click your user name at the top right and navigate to Administration > Manage Entity Hierarchy.
- On the Manage Hierarchy of Entities page, click Add next to the entity that you want to add an entity under it.
- In the Add New Entity dialog, specify the following information:
After you added an entity to the multi-entity hierarchy, the entity is automatically displayed under its parent entity. Note that the newly added entity is not set up in your Zuora environment until you provision it.
To add an entity to a multi-entity hierarchy from REST API, see Create entity.