Zuora OneID provides an easy way to access the Zuora tenants in your organization with one click. After linking a tenant user to your OneID user, you can access the tenant with OneID without entering the credentials for that tenant. OneID opens the home page of your Zuora tenant and keeps you logged in as the linked tenant user.
When accessing a Zuora tenant from OneID, a user obtains user roles and permissions for that tenant from the OneID user group to which the user is added. For more information, see OneID user groups.
Before accessing a Zuora tenant with OneID, ensure you have linked a tenant user of that tenant to your OneID user. For more information, see Link tenant users to OneID.
If you want to access a Zuora tenant when logging in to OneID via single sign-on (SSO), ensure you have set the default tenant in OneID. For more information, see Set the default tenant in OneID.
Access Zuora tenants through the OneID portal
This is the most common way to access Zuora tenants with OneID.
To access a Zuora tenant through the OneID portal, take the following steps:
- Click Dashboard in the left navigation menu.
- In the Zuora Environment section, choose the appropriate method to access a Zuora tenant:
- If you are in the expanded view, click the tenant name.
- If you are in the table view, click Launch.
As an alternative, you can access a Zuora tenant through the profile page:
- Click your avatar in the upper right of the OneID portal, and then click Profile. The user profile page opens.
- In the Linked Users section, find the Zuora tenant you want to access.
All linked tenant users are listed here. For more information about how to link a tenant user to your OneID user, see Link tenant users to OneID.
- Click the link in the Tenant Id or Tenant Name column. The home page of the Zuora tenant opens.
You can find you are logged in as the linked tenant user.
Access the default tenant when logging in to OneID via SSO
When logging in to OneID via SSO, OneID opens the home page of the default tenant in addition to the OneID portal.
Note that OneID opens the home page of your Zuora tenant in a new tab and your browser might block this page. If this happens, you need to open the blocked page manually, or change your browser settings to allow pop-up windows from Zuora OneID (https://one.zuora.com). Changing the pop-up window settings depends on the browser you use. Refer to your browser provider for more information.